Tuesday, December 30, 2008

X-mas round up

One holiday down, one to go! The tree is gone and I miss it so much, in the short time I had with it (I named her Tina), I grew to love her delicious needles and all the great hiding spots. But life goes on, and I'm sure the empty spot in my heart will be filled with a paper bag.

I received two mice from Ernie's mom, suspiciously the packaging said there should be three mice... It seems one of my country cousins must not have learned that its better to give than receive.


Sleepy Cat


Santas little helper

4 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy New Year!!!

Just Ducky said...

Happy New Year.

Country Cats said...

Hello. We loves boxes around here, too, I saw some in your pictures.

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you had a good Christmas. We are sorry you are missing your tree - but it looks like the mice are fun to play with.

Happy New Year!

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade